What to bring to your child’s first appointment
When you come to your first appointment, you’ll need to provide the following documentation :
- Photo ID of parent or legal guardian
- Your child’s insurance card, if he or she has one
- Your child’s immunization records if he or she has them
Also, there’s some paper work for new patients that you’ll need to complete when you arrive. You can print and fill out the new patient forms ahead of time, if you wish. Click on your prefered language below:
Need to cancel? If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call and cancel 24 hours in advance so we can give your time to another patient.
Medical and Counseling
- Monday-Thursday: 8 am to 7 pm
- Friday: 8 am to 6 pm
- Monday-Wednesday: 8 am - 5 pm
Now welcoming new patients to our beautiful expanded facility!
They’ve been my doctor since a child, and now they’re my baby’s doctor. I love the doctors. (Five stars)